Old 28-08-2006, 05:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
how how is offline

Default Organicide info request

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message

snip

Hi,
I've never used Organicide for powdery mildew although it claims to be
effective.
As insecticides go this one is not very toxic to humans or unsprayed
critters and does not require federal EPA labeling. In severe aphid/scale
infestations on valuable plants, Organicide can be very effective. It can
bring the Asian cycad scale under control and scale do not develop
resistance to it. RTL
HTH -_- how
No NEWS is good.