Old 28-08-2006, 12:49 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
Pete Pete is offline

Default Conifer tres and ponds

"Richard Wrigley" wrote in message
Greetings from Norfolk (UK)

We recently moved into a bungalow which has a pair of ponds connected by a
short stream - water is re-circulated by the fountain pump.
The stream and 'upper'(about 2 ft above the lower) pond is located under
some low growing conifers. It has been suggested that this may prevent us
having fish in either of the ponds.

Can anybody advise please

Richard.

"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which when looked at
in
the right way, did not become still more complicated"
Poul Anderson

Hi Richard

I don't think the conifers will present a problem to fish

I planted some low growing conifers around my pond years ago

Pete