Old 02-09-2006, 02:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default Do plants absorb toxins from the soil?

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:13:21 -0700, "William L. Rose"
wrote:

Jon,
I have no expertise in this area. All I know is that I'm growing a
garden next to where a pyracantha bush used to be

I have a dear friend who makes pyracantha jelly every year. She uses
the ripe berries, and it tastes like honey.

Penelope
- "pointed"