Old 03-09-2006, 03:09 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Jim Conklin Jim Conklin is offline

Default Cabomba

Hi Folks:

What's the best way of trimming/propagating this plant? Cutting the
tops off and replanting? (Easiest!) Or up rooting, trimming the bottom
ends and replanting? Thanks for the help.

By the way I'm the fellow that a few months ago had a very serious
problem w/ BG Algae. I GOT RID of IT with your help. Massive water
changes: 80% 3-4 times a week and taking out all the driftwood AND plants
and scrubbing them clean. (I put in less driftwood the second time around.)
Gives more space for the fish and looks just as nice. It kept coming back
buy w/in a month I had licked it. What work it took! Thanks.

Jim