Old 20-03-2003, 05:56 PM
Shiva

Default still another batch of roses

dave weil wrote:

Oh yes, Papa is a wonder. With a tall, stately, candelabra shape, it's
oneof those few "bouquet quality" well-shaped red roses with a scent.

Mine is about 7 feet tall and it only gets sun until 1 pm.

I wonder if it has as straight and upright a form as Mr. Lincoln. Have you
grown Abe, Dave?

Don't forget the amazing Graham Thomas.

Didn't we have this discussion when I was deciding between Graham and
Golden Celebration? I chose the latter because it won fragrance awards and
I had the impression it was smaller than GT--the former being true and the
latter not, I later learned.

Now it's time to teach the secret handshake...

No, I believe those days are over! ;0)