Old 07-09-2006, 11:49 PM posted to aus.gardens
GreenieLeBrun GreenieLeBrun is offline

Default Getting Borax

ant wrote:
SG1 wrote:

The idea is to get rid of the nests that cause a problem, NOT scar the
earth. Ants are there for a purpose, great scavengers &
cleaner-uppers. You actually need them

They're wrecking my trees. Maybe I won't kill all of them though,
occasionally a large echidna appears but he doesn't seem to be eating very
many.

--
ant
Don't try to email me;

What are they doing that makes you think it is the ants that are
wrecking your trees and what sort of trees are being effected?

The ants may be just a symptom and not the cause of the damage to your
trees.