Old 20-03-2003, 07:56 PM
Unique Too

Default Bye Bye Hansa (etc.)

Shiva writes:

Your ISP comes with its own news server--call them and they will tell
you how to configure your reader. If you insist you cannot use
Netscape or IE, then do a Google (not an AOL!!) search on "Free Agent"
and download that newsreader. I am posting in it now. Once you
download it, your ISP tech people will walk you through configuring it
to use their news server. Any questions, email me.

Thanks, Shiva and Jim. This week is too busy to spend the time with tech
support, but next week I'm off work for 8 whole days (yippee!!!!!). I'll work
on it then when time and free brain cells will allow it.