Old 13-09-2006, 06:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
Remento Remento is offline

Default New Wildflower Photo Website

Hello,

I thought this group might be interested in a new wildflower photo
archive website I am building. My family has a collection of 35mm
slides that my grandfather took over several decades that I am now
(slowly) scanning and posting. Is anyone interested in helping classify
these photos or moderate? Any suggestions for other features I could
add? I am more then willing to highlight contributors on the site.

Current Features:
+ View high resolution photos of wildflowers
+ Discussion board tied to each photo
+ Wildflower news linked to discussions

Future Features (next week or two):
+ Photo classification/moderation system
+ Share this photo- email feature

The website: www.remento.com

Thanks,
Dan