Old 21-03-2003, 12:08 AM
jammer

Default Aloe vera - too soon to put outside?

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:43:25 -0600, kate
wrote:

The leafing out is just beginning. 3 out of 5 years we'll get a frost to
kill all the blossoms so no peaches, but I would bring them back in if
the temperature dropped into the 30's. (I wasn't sure they would survive
inside - very little sun, but 2 plants became 14 so everyone got an aloe
plant for Christmas.)

Thanks for the advice.

Just don't over water the aloe. It will turn t mush. I still haven't
gotten over losing mine because it was an off shoot from my mother's
old plant.
jammer