Old 14-09-2006, 07:55 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
[email protected] willowdale.handcar@gmail.com is offline

Default T-5 vs. Standard Fluorescent... also T-6

Richard Sexton wrote:
In article .com,

Won't work. The electrical requirements are different.

Wanna bet??? I have a T6s in a fluorescent fixture meant for T8s and
T12s. One of the selling points of the bulbs was that the advertiser
said that they would work in a standard T8 fluorescent fixture. This
is why I purchased them... I already know that they work, I just wanted
to know if anybody knows about their average useful life, technical
specs, etc.

I specifically wanted to know the advantages of T5s over these.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net