Old 14-09-2006, 11:40 PM posted to rec.ponds
Snooze[_1_] Snooze[_1_] is offline

Default Solar Powered Pond Pumps

"bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Derek Broughton wrote:
bruce wrote:

Yes, I've used LGs and they make good plug in pumps.

Not in the opinion of most. They make low end, short life-span, pumps.

It's been a while since I bought one, have they fallen that much in
quality?

Pick any brand in any industry, and ask for opinions on them, and you'll get
the entire spectrum of opinions. For fun, ask people in IT what their
favorite hard drive brand is. Although the harddrive market has been
consolidated, so all you're comparing is brand names, not manufacturing
methods.

-S