Old 21-03-2003, 01:20 AM
Kirra

Default Burgundy Iceberg

Radika wrote:
It's getting time to start thinking about bare roots in the Southern
Hemisphere and I'm thinking this might have to be included. I love the
floriferousness of my two climbing icebergs.

I have grown very fond of my Brilliant Pink Iceberg though it isn't too
Brilliant in its pinkness.

Any comments from anyone?

I want this! Wonder if they have it released it for commerce in the
Northern Hemisphere yet. Kirra, you have just managed to torture me
through cyberspace :-). Know where this comes from?

Sorry about the torture :-)
I love listening to everyone else talk about which ones they want to get and
when I saw the ad, I thought, I've just got to share.

Swanes in Australia has this on their website:

"Swane's are also responsible for the development of the new Iceberg colours
Blushing Pink Iceberg, Brilliant Pink Iceberg and the new "Burgundy Iceberg"
due to be launched in June 2003. These roses are now causing sensation in
the USA and Europe because of their free and constant flowering,almost
thornless stems and impeccable disease resistance."

http://www.swanes.com/services.shtml

So since it has just been released here and you guys over there got
Brilliant and Blushing Pink Iceberg, maybe it will be available over there
next season? If I end up getting it I'll send pictures, I promise I'm
still compiling my wish list, it's about 10 so far, and then I'll narrow
down to five before I order ... maybe six ... oh well, maybe I can just
plant any extras at my mother's place.

Kirra
z10
Brisbane, Australia