Old 21-03-2003, 03:08 AM
Alice Gamewell

Default Aloe vera - too soon to put outside?

I did a little research for you. Aloe Vera should be moved inside if the
temperatures dip below 50 degress. Hope this helps. Most plants need to be
slowly aclimated to the outside after spending winter inside.
Alice

kate wrote:

The temperatures are high 60's-70's by day, high 40's-50's by night so I
put my Aloe plants back in the spot they enjoyed last year but they're
looking pale and not real happy. Do they need to be re-introduced to the
great outdoors gradually? (These are the first potted plants I've had in
years.) Any advice is appreciated.

Kate
Nashville TN Zone 6 something, where the peach trees are in bloom