Old 21-09-2006, 03:40 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Ronn Cliborn Ronn Cliborn is offline

Default CO2 Injectors for Land Plants? Yes yes OT OT, I know...

Is there something similar to Co2 injectors that would work for land
plants? I have a few ferns that I'd like to try to get to grow better
by adding co2. Anyone know if it would work?

I was thinking of maybe covering them with a bag or something and
putting a 2 liter open soda in with the plant. As the co2 left the
soda it should be available for the plant, right?

Anyone know of a web site that would have done experiments in this
area? Maybe graph plant growth vs CO2 PPM?

Thanks
RC