Old 21-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Darren

Default Frogs ... a good thing or a bad thing ...

A couple weeks ago, I heard a frog out in the pond and it sounded nice.
Now, two weeks later, it sounds like I have a whole "gaggle" of frogs out
there. At first it was kind of cool, but it is getting too much. Even with
the windows closed, we can hear them at night. Now, we can't have the
windows open to hear the babbling brook sound ... I am almost worried the
neighbors might say something and they aren't that close.

Part of me wants to drain it (no fish in there or anything) for a couple
days and I assume the frogs would "go away" (not sure if it would kill them)
but part of me wants to keep it do to the "natural" effect it has. Easy way
to get rid of "most" of them?

Darren