Old 21-03-2003, 10:32 PM
Luis Fontanills

Default [IBC] Japanese Black Pine in South Florida - Cut?

Thank you,
I was lucky to find this tree because the owner approached me due to her
advanced age and inability to work on it properly. She is a fellow club
member.

Japanese Black Pine with some age are very expensive. For example A HREF="http://www.brusselsbonsai.com/store2k/bonsai/specimen/black_pine.shtml"Click
he Japanese Black Pine Specimen/A.

A HREF="http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20524&item=2313002 026&rd=1"Click he eBay item 2313002026 (Ends Mar-23-03 03:32:44 PST ) - LARGE
BONSAI JAPANESS BLK. PINE SPECIMEN/A

Note: I have no connection to the above links, they are to demonstrate my
point.

Luis Fontanills
Miami, Florida USA

In a message dated 3/16/2003 12:33:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

This is a beautifull tree! I have long wanted to grow a black pine. I am
in Sarasota, FL. Any ideas where I might find suitable material?

"Luis Fontanills" wrote in message
IBCers,
I have posted a question with a series of images. Feedback would be
appreciated.

HREF="http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/agora/view.php?key=1047733720&
bn=int
ernetbonsaiclub_ibcgallery&site=internetbonsaiclub "Click he IBC
Interactive Gallery - Black Pine in South Florida - Cut?

BTW: this Japanese Black Pine has been grown under South Florida

conditions
for over 25 years.

Thanks in advance,
Luis Fontanills