Old 06-10-2006, 01:56 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Gail Futoran[_1_] Gail Futoran[_1_] is offline

Default What's the correct pronunciation of "Cecil Brunner"?

"amundjoy" wrote in message

wrote in message
I've seen the spelling as Cécile Brünner, but that doesn't help me much
given
that my language knowledge is limited to English and Latin.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance!

One of the favorites in my garden. Such a monster climber! Not sure how
to spell this, but it's pronounced Se-seal Broo-nay.

Thank you! I think your phonetic spelling is perfect.

Gail
near San Antonio TX Zone 8 USA