Old 09-10-2006, 11:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default Has anyone used a Tornado Pondvac?

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Pond Skater wrote:
Hi

I have bought a Tornado Pondvac - a "clever British invention" (so
says the blurb) which is supposed to leave my pond crystal clear in
minutes. Actually, what happens in minutes is that it picks up next
to nothing, but the pond overflows because of all the tap water
pouring into it!! Please can anyone tell me if I am doing something
wrong?

Many thanks

Is this the device you fit a garden hose too?? Are there fish in your
pond?? If so, you're pouring gallons of chlorinated water
in.............not good!! They are a complete waste of money. Sorry.

So is the $50 Cyprio hand-pump pond vac. It's was a total rip-off. Bypass
that one as well.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.