Old 12-10-2006, 09:52 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Mike Mike is offline

Default Briggs & Stratton Engine Problem

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote:
I think I have a hunch to the answer to the question already, but I'll
ask anyways.
The company I work for (there are 3 of us) just bought new aerators. The
"forman" decided one should goto him. Thats fine they are heavy and slow
piles of garbage. However he came back today to the shop saying it wont
turn over anymore. The pullcord is stuck. No problem, take the pullcord
off and its not a pullcord problem. I think he ran the machine dry of oil
and its seized, but any other ideas?

He fried it.

Ya we found that out today, and in typical forman style it become everyones
fault except his ($1000 repair) since we should take care of our equptment
and its not his responsibility. Funny tho since the 7 other aerators works
great, and are maintained properly.