Old 19-10-2006, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Richard Sexton Richard Sexton is offline

Default Cheap Metal Halide lighting

In article . com,
wrote:
This site:

http://www.aquatraders.com/index.asp...TS&Category=24

has some of the better prices I have seen online for new lighting
equipment. I didn't look into their shipping to Canada. I ordered a UV
sterilizer from them as it was cheap, their shipping costs for the UV
unit were high... Hidden fee economy? Still ended up cheaper than other
low watt UV units elsewhere.

Fed-Ex ground is the cheapest courier. USPS or CanPost is cheaper yet (no
brokerage fee). UPS seems to be the most expensive.

1970 280SE, 72 280SE | Home pages: http://rs79.vrx.net