Old 20-10-2006, 11:10 PM posted to aus.gardens
Linda H Linda H is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

Linda H wrote:

Nearly every property in our area has these and it's always
green wherever one is installed.

I just wanted to add that the reason (of course) we care about treating
our waste and recycling water is certainly NOT because of wanting green
lawns. That's just an added bonus - lawns are so not important.

Not only is Peter Cundall right but it appears most of us are and if
according to Nick that means we all need to get a bit more sex... well,
maybe. He could always move to a country where water doesn't need to be
cherished and leave us water-wise to our apparent sexless dry romps.