Old 22-10-2006, 09:38 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_1_] Jonno[_1_] is offline

Default Water restrictions and gardens

Farm1 wrote:
"Tish" wrote in message

(*) rabbit poo, like sheep and goat poo, is "cold" - unlikely to

burn

plants, so is safe to pop straight onto the veggie patch.

The only poo I don't use fresh is chook. I like my cow plops and
horse plops to be very fresh and have never had any problems using
them anywhere.

Case in point.
These idiots wouldnt know where to start saving except at the edge of
the general public...It wouldnt be businesses that are wasting water and
they have to blame us?
One moment the Labour party in Victoria says more dams wont solve the
problem, the next we have a Labour polititcian saying (tonight) "istn it
lucky we have the huge Thompson Dam." Huh?

Anthony O'Brien from Energy Australia says that is time taken up doing
activities such as shaving, playing with toys, singing, daydreaming and
brushing teeth.

"That's an activity that perhaps people can look at whether they need to
do that in the shower or whether they can just do it over the sink," he
said.

Er Sorry mate, havent sung in the shower for years. I cant you guys are
making all the wrong noises...Its too deperessing!!!

Vote well vote often but not for the ones in power....Vote for the ones
who sing in the shower....