Old 22-03-2003, 05:20 PM
bern muller

Default Frogs ... a good thing or a bad thing ...

We love our frogs and look forward to their singing. We have koi and
goldfish, and the fish seem to eat the occasional tadpole rather than the
other way around. In the fall we have tons of small fish. We don't usually
have bullfrogs, however. Just greens and leopard, toads, wood and tree. The
worst pond predator we have had was a visiting Heron who cleaned us out
(except the koi which were smart enough to stay hidden.)

Just Me "Koi" wrote in message
news
Good plan!

The frogs to me a great, the sounds remind me of simpler and better times.
But they are a nightmare if you are trying to breed Koi or goldfish! The
frogs will eat them all!