Old 03-11-2006, 10:11 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Fish Emulsion On Grass?

wrote:
Steveo wrote:
wrote:
Fish and fish parts used to be a major source of commercial
fertilizer, before better alternatives came along. Even hundreds of
years ago, American Indians used it to fertilize crops. So, I'm sure
it's a valid fertilizer, the obvious questions are effectiveness vs
cost, what form it's available in, how easy it is to apply with the
tools you have, etc.

Yeah so how many pounds or gallons per 1000 sq ft should he apply to
his turfgrass instead of granular fertilizer, snip-tarder?

Why is it that you frequently feel the need to go on the attack and
make snide comments about others perfectly valid posts?

Sorry, my bad. Why did you piggy-back my post and snip me? (snip-tard)

You can respond to the OP without me being involved ya know.