Old 15-11-2006, 06:09 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default Pond Liner vs. Roof Liner

"skelley69" wrote in message
If you
ask me, "fish safe pond liner" is merely a scare tactic to get more $
out of your pocket. If there is a difference, 17 years worth of
customer's wouldn't know it!

======================
This goes for fish foods as well. I bought the expensive koi food this year
and the fish did no better than they did on the trout and catfish foods for
$12 per 50 lb bag. Pond owners are being fleeced any way the pond supply
merchants can think of.

In fact the fry grew SLOWER and are going into winter smaller and thinner on
the foods from the Pond store than they did on the cheaper food in previous
years. And for this I paid $60.00 more! :-(
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.