Old 27-11-2006, 01:04 AM posted to rec.ponds
JohnS JohnS is offline

Default new Rec.Ponds.Moderated group -update READ THIS FOLKS

"Köi-Lö" wrote in message
ups.com...

RTB wrote:
You all are being duped. I have it on good source that this so called
George,, who wants to start a moderated rec ponds group is no onther
than.........are you ready for this......drum roll please.......Lone
Gunman and Roy. Both of them have Hipcrime and both can easily
propagate a group on usenet. I wuld tread lightly on this until this
so called "george" gives his email address and has the abiltiy to
confirm his previous posts that he claims he has made previously. The
last thing that needs to be done is to have Lone Gunman (Max Polare
and Roy back in this forum. The only real problem is Carol, so if we
canget a handle on her, we can get the group back......

Dreams...

Only Death has a handle on Carol...soon enough.

So when do you plan the murder of Norma and Carol Antonio?