Old 27-11-2006, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith Kent Keith Kent is offline

Default OT keeping chickens

Any of you keep chickens? I am thinking of getting 2 or 3? I am looking up
info and reading a book.I was thinking of keeping them about 50 ft away from
the house.A friend said he would put them at the very bottom of the garden
due to attracting rats.But my garden is about 225 ft long so they wouldnt be
in view from the house.What do you think?I am also going to build myself a
chicken coup and run so any advise would be much appreciatted.
Thanks Keith