Old 28-11-2006, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
jd jd is offline

Default looking for java moss...

thanks, I'll give a ring
-JD
wrote in message
oups.com...
Uncle Neds fish factory in Millis MA almost always has it. I just threw
out mine (located in North east mass)... sorry!

Actually, the Fish Nook in Acton, MA has live plants, I can't recall if
they have java moss, but it wouldn't surprise me, and is a lot closer
to NH.

I have read on Uncle Ned's forums that he will ship (he ships a lot of
cichlids all over the country from what I can tell)

jd wrote:
LFS don't stock it. Before I mail $$ to random online store, figured I'd
see
if anyone in the "community" has some for sale...

located in southern NH...

--JD