Old 29-11-2006, 05:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_2_] Jonno[_2_] is offline

Default What will goats not eat?

Wait a minute, arent you married?
"meeee" wrote in message
lmao.....*sigh* us non-nutcases have such boring lives...i wish my
budgie'd save my life so I could marry him...it's such a good story...

"Jonno" wrote in message
GRIN! Yeah, the flames will come handy at this years barby.
Things like I married a monster? And hes still here! And youre all alone
in the remote cottage you live in.
And he's about to brick you in....Alive?
No never have dreams like that. At least that I remember.
I am a well adjusted non dreamer.
"meeee" wrote in message
Oh, you are so going to get flamed for that!!
Did you read the 'love stories'....that kind of stuff wakes you up
screaming at 2am, then you thank God it's not real.....then you realize
it is and never sleep again...

"Jonno" wrote in message
Just keeping goats is bad enough.
Besides hamsters, they couldn't live for five years after marrying.
The sex would kill them.
This is a clean area, no more perversion please.
We are not in New Zealand...

"meeee" wrote in message
Why don't you join me on the dark side...think of how much fun you'd
have marrying your hamster.....(seriously...it lives for 5
years...that's not a marriage that's going to do well)

"Jonno" wrote in message
Marry your pet. I did and she turned into a (in)human being. So far
so bad.
meee it appears youre perverted in some ways. You must use the force
to return to us or were going to have to call goatbusters.
"meeee" wrote in message
I know this is taking the whole goat thing waaaay too far....what
were they thinking? It's a goat for crying out aloud~~!

http://www.goatsonline.com/

And while we're there......presenting....

SheepCam. Seriously.
http://www.goatsonline.com/

and for those who REALLY love their ruminant of choice....
http://www.marryyourpet.com/

thought you'd appreciate that one...

"Jonno" wrote in message
I will do so more research on goats.
Just for ewe

"meeee" wrote in message
Lol you'd think there'd be more wouldn't you? Probably people are
too frustrated to find a funny side....

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
Lots of research to find some funy goats....
No expense was spared.... Ignore the JV name thats meee
My Emails went down last week and I'm back...as Jonno
"meeee" wrote in message
news OMG that is the funniest thing I've seen in ages!!! Sending this
one off to them....Dad will find this hilarious!!!
"Jon Vance" wrote in message
Your mum wil llove these...

http://www.thehumorarchives.com/joke/Fainting_Goats