Old 30-11-2006, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Wollemi Pine

On 30/11/06 11:13, in article ,
"Jennifer Sparkes" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Like you, I'd thought they were still immensely expensive rarities though I
do hope all those people buying Wollemi pines are quite sure that's what
they've got! Apologies to Peter for my doubting Thomas act!
I must admit that I find them very dull trees but it's undoubtedly a good
thing if the world stocks of them can be increased to protect the species.

Sacha
Have a look at:-

www.wollemipine.co.uk/

Jennifer

Very interesting indeed, thanks Jennifer. I may have to revise my opinion
as to its attractiveness but at £97 for a 3l pot, I think we'll wait for the
price to drop a bit!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk