Old 01-12-2006, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
default default is offline

Default Plant trading/selling/throwing away???

Red, I"ll be pulling out a bunch of frogsbit floating stuff in the
next few days. Then, prolly two weeks later out will come bunches of
Bacopa, Ludwigia and Hygro.

Our weather here now is mild (above freezing) so mailing shouldn't be a
problem. If you'd like any of the stuff coming out I'll send it to you
gratis, you pay postage, k?

send me an e-mail at my yahoo.com address

erviservy
(that's my yahoo identity that I check most often)

steve

RedForeman wrote:
Hey guys/gals.... Just curious if anyone's going to be doing any
pruning, or some throwing away of their extra stuff, like Java Ferns,
Anubias, Hygro, Ludwigia, Wenditti???

Spring will be a better time to ask I'm sure... but I've got a couple
tanks that need a refresher and the LFS around here are sadly
understocked....

Thanks,