Old 03-12-2006, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robbo Robbo is offline

Default Too late for cutting grass?

"pied piper" wrote in message

"MikeCT" wrote in message

"Nel" asked:
snip

So are there any problems with cutting the grass so late into the
year?

---
Not according to the Parks and Gardens folk of our Town Council, who mow
grass throughout the year. I have even spotted a grass strip at the front
of
the Job Centre being mowed in a mini downpour. I'm jolly glad that I
didn't
have to clean the mower afterwards.

MikeCT

council CONtractors cleaning mowers never seen that happen b4

CONtractors staff aren't paid enough to clean the fekin things.
They barely have enough intelligence to use some of the equipment I was
involved in servicing.