Old 04-12-2006, 12:42 AM posted to aus.gardens
meeee meeee is offline

Default What will goats not eat?

"Linda H" wrote in message

and for those who REALLY love their ruminant of choice....
http://www.marryyourpet.com/

Heh, thanks for this guys. I that link to my hubby's computer coz I'm
always telling him he should'a married Morag (our big old Newfie - who
lately I've nicknamed Heather McCartney.)

I just hope he has the foresight to get her to sign a pre-nup.

LMAO....although he should be safe with a Newf.....as long as he's not
partial to pig's ears....or leather shoes, IIRC...