Old 04-12-2006, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
RedForeman RedForeman is offline

Default Plant trading/selling/throwing away???

On Dec 1, 11:59 am, "default" wrote:
Red, I"ll be pulling out a bunch of frogsbit floating stuff in the
next few days. Then, prolly two weeks later out will come bunches of
Bacopa, Ludwigia and Hygro.

NO FROGBIT!!! hahaha!!! unless it works in a turtle tank... I'd have to
see if the R-E-S would eat some... but everything else, heck yeah...
just send me a note letting me know when and we'll hook up on that...

Our weather here now is mild (above freezing) so mailing shouldn't be a
problem. If you'd like any of the stuff coming out I'll send it to you
gratis, you pay postage, k?

Wouldn't have it any other way... thanks..

send me an e-mail at my yahoo.com address

Will do...

RedForeman