Old 05-12-2006, 11:10 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan[_1_] Tristan[_1_] is offline

Default So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

NOw you let me be the judge on that since its my fish, my gun and my
money involved. Typical for a rec.ponder is to get off on a totally
different tangent than originally asked, and evade the question that
was posted.

Now just to set the record straight, doyou really think this post
would have ever gotten into a moderated group? I doubt it would as
there is too many one sided views, even though its still a legitimate
question at hand. It just does not fit everyones way of looking at
it, nnow doe sit? You all failed the test. plain and simple and its
just a sign of whats to come when and if this ever gets to a miderated
forum. Its gonna be as one sided as it can possibly be. All questions
a re viable questions and its not for mods to determine if it is or
not. Who is to say its not legal to shot a heron where I live? Yet ya
all are so quick to voive an opinion.

So Galen you too fail for mod status but I am sure you will fit in
with the rest of these pompous righteous *******s that just chomp at
the bit to be moderators.

And I do not have any heron problems either......at least none that I
need to come to such a lame assed bunch of weak minded clowns to get
ideas from. And you better hceck as it is perfectly legal to shoot
herons as it depends on if you have a permit and what reason it was
issued for. So you never know, I may just be legal to shoot the
freaking things......permits are not as hard to get as one may think
they are.

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:52:01 -0500, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 15:23:21 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

I am not going though the mess of netting a heron and disrupting my
view of my fish and inconvienince to my pond. I simply asked whats
best shotgun or 22 rifle. I will pick up the best choice at Wal Mart
this week and take care of these predators once and for all.
Laws are meant to be broken. I live in the country anyhow so no one is
g9onna see what I do.

A firearm is such a poor choice, especially for you. The mere fact that
you have to ask which is better shows you don't know much about either.
Guns have a bad enough rep as it is, you don't have to contribute.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Illiterate? Write for FREE help