Old 06-12-2006, 12:19 AM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

On 05 Dec 2006 23:47:06 GMT, wrote:

Galen Hekhuis wrote:
Tristan wrote:
[ . . . ]

Galen, have you looked at to whom you're responding? Why bother? Kf him!

I tried killfiles and various things for some ten years, and wound up
fussing, tuning, and monitoring them so much I decided that for me they
were much more trouble than they were worth. But then I'll read just about
anything for awhile. I've admitted to reading the fine print on the back
a toothpaste tube over and over, even though I know how the whole thing
turns out.

I'll answer anything I have knowledge of, and that isn't a whole lot of
things so I have to jump at every chance I get. I have some hot buttons
too, and guns is one of them. One of my hottest buttons is caves, but
people rarely press that one, so I have to make do with some of the lesser
ones.

I have a pretty good idea to whom I respond. I don't depend on headers
near as much as I used to, and quite often now even forget to look at them.
I generally get an idea of who the individual is by noting grammar and/or
spelling errors, tone, that sort of thing.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA

Illiterate? Write for FREE help