Old 06-12-2006, 12:31 AM posted to rec.ponds
[email protected] n_cramerSPAM@pacbell.net is offline

Default So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

Galen Hekhuis wrote:
On 05 Dec 2006 23:47:06 GMT, wrote:
Galen Hekhuis wrote:
Tristan wrote:
[ . . . ]

Galen, have you looked at to whom you're responding? Why bother? Kf him!

I tried killfiles and various things for some ten years, and wound up
fussing, tuning, and monitoring them so much I decided that for me they
were much more trouble than they were worth. [ . . . ]

I'll answer anything I have knowledge of, and that isn't a whole lot of
things so I have to jump at every chance I get. I have some hot buttons
too, and guns is one of them.[]

Well. you may no longer wish to have a civil discourse with me, as I am a
staunch defender of the 2nd Amendment. I bought my first gun at age 12,
have been shooting since I was 7 and own a shotgun, a couple of pistols and
several rifles, with enough ammo for each to last beyond my death (I'm 71).
One of the main differences between me and the one to whom you responded is
that I am a responsible gun owner, I practice regularly and I respect and
obey the law. And I don't think I'm God!

I had a heron problem about 10 years ago. The buzzard got 2 of my koi and a
goldfish! I put up bird net and have had no problem since.

~Semper Fi~