Old 07-12-2006, 10:45 AM posted to aus.tv,aus.gardens,aus.general
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Isn't it funny how...

"TG'sFM" wrote in message
ups.com...

0tterbot wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
u...
I dont really worry about how this stuff works, as long as I dont have
rake up the grass, or empty the catcher. Nature takes care of the rest.
Unless you are a thoroughly out of reality type gardeners, its not
really a
worry. Are you going to enter your lawn in a contest?Stop bickering
about
crap.

au contraire - flame wars about mulch mowers are a very important thing!

There's more important stuff than this to worry about.
Like how am I going to avoid those lousy cricket commentaries....

listen to the abc radio cricket commentary instead! :-)
kylie

The problem with that is that you have to put up with Kerry O'Keafe
laugh at his own jokes.

jonathan agnew is all the consolation you will ever need!!
(i see your point, though).
kylie