Old 15-12-2006, 03:11 AM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default RFD: rec.ponds.moderated moderated.

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 21:31:30 -0500, Vorian_ Atreides
wrote:

So take, take the aspirin. If it a migraine, it will go away, but if it
is a brain tumor, prepare to die.

That isn't the analogy I'd use.

Please do.

It isn't my decision entirely, but I see no reason not to delete
unnecessary text.

Neither do people in most places of the world, are you suggesting
rec.ponds is regional group? If that is the case, then a group should
be created in the US. Hierarchy.

I just mentioned alligators because I actually had one in my pond. I doubt
the uk hierarchy would have been first in my mind on that one. Perhaps a
US hierarchy would have been better, but I'd rather hear comments from
folks about dealing with critters that can eat you visiting your pond. I
can't conceive how to geographically define that.

It won't be posted. Jayne will make sure it won't

How? It looks like you're doing OK so far.

Evidence?

Can't say as I have much hard evidence. I don't know that there's any
"standard" defining evidence in cases like this.

--
Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Illiterate? Write for FREE help