Old 24-03-2003, 01:56 AM
bern muller

Default Frogs ... a good thing or a bad thing ...

Hal wrote in message
All I have is toads and I'd like a frog of any kind. One good bullfrog
might solve my problem of a couple small birds that drink from the water
falls. Don't have to worry about them eating my koi, but I'm willing
to share the goldfish. I've added more junk for frogs to hide in and
am hoping they will come this year.

We live in the middle of a woods in southern Michigan. We always have some
frogs (and lots of toads) but the number and variety varies a great deal
from year to year. You may have to provide frog habitat for several years
running to get just one really good year.