Old 19-12-2006, 02:02 AM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Hey Carol..have you ever considered mountain climbing in the winter?

I hear its a perfect way to pass the time waiting for spring to come
around. Go ahead give it a try, all you need is some clothes line and
an old garden pick.....you ought to have enough insulation already
from what I hear. Certainly do not need a bump cap either since your
so hard headed...so you probably already have on hand what you need
so go give it a try....

-------