Old 21-12-2006, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
default default is offline

Default Plant trading/selling/throwing away???

Money order showed up, cool. Massive wind storm knocked down many
trees. Power outage for days. Just getting limbs cleaned up now, then
preparing for 18 family member Christmas dinner. Please don't worry,
you're plants will arrive. Maybe not the dead ones on my kitchen
counter, but a nice batch non-the-less.

Merry Christmas,
steve

RedForeman - The Origial Recipe wrote:
default wrote:
Red, Your plants are in a bucket in my kitchen. Send me an email and
I'll box 'em up and send them to you.

steve

I was late in getting the MO in the mail, went out yesterday...
holidays, shopping, oh, and did I mention that my wife is pregnant so
my schedule is not my own anymore... something I should get used to I
guess, huh?? hahaha... anyway, thanks, can't wait to get them and let
me know when you get the MO so I know we're cool...

Thanks a bunch Steve...

RedForeman