Old 22-12-2006, 09:35 AM posted to alt.permaculture
Maya Maya is offline

Default Permaculture in Iceland

Hi - I'm in the north of England - pretty much all cold and frosted
over here, too, though doubt if it's as cold as you! - and I have a
Rowan, too (o:

I've studied permaculture here in the UK and in tropical America; I'm
really interested in Pc in diverse climates and zones - do you know if
there's much use of geothermals in Pc in Iceland? That's something that
would really interest me.

I'd love to visit your country one day, I hear it's quite the place to
be right now. Almost made it once... Still trying.

Peace.
Gilly