Old 01-01-2007, 10:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,misc.consumers.frugal-living
JonquilJan JonquilJan is offline

Default Seeds, Seeds, Seeds

Fedco (Maine)

Excellent prices - good quality - organic and heirloom available.

http://www.fedcoseeds.com/index.htm

And also Johnny's

http://www.johnnyseeds.com/

And occasionally the old standby Burpee's.

JonquilJan

Learn something new every day
As long as you are learning, you are living
When you stop learning, you start dying
James wrote in message
ups.com...

Kimberly wrote:
Would you all like to share where you get your seeds? Favorite websites
and/or catalogs?

Kimberly

I don't buy seeds. Some seeds I save but every year I just plant the
excess my fellow community gardeners started. People who start their
own seeds usually have tons of extras that they're happy to go anywhere
except the compost pile.