Old 03-01-2007, 04:25 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Tristin Tristin is offline

Default Heads Up

This forum has for the most part been slowly getting back to normal.
Rec.ponds has even started to go back to as much normalcy and is in
the progress of getting a moderated forum. But your friend Ed Alston
aka Legion, aka ED, aand his sidekick Carol Gulley aka Zebulon, aka
Koi Lo and a whole host of other nyms has started to stir up the crap
yet once again since those two are going to be the ultimate losers, so
they do not care one way or another what happens to nay group. So you
can pretty wellcount on the mess getting drug into this group by them
as they have already nigrated to where I post, and this looks like a
fine place to start posting replies at. Trust me I am not gonna posyt
trash, but I sure know I can not control what Carol Gulley and Ed
Alston posts, now can I.

If this place gets trashed its Ed and Carol not me.

-------