Old 18-02-2003, 03:51 AM
Laura Linz

Default Flying Goldfish

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:02:02 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote:

I never felt in any danger. He was on his back flapping his
wings .........soon as I stared back at him and made cooing
noises he settled down - - waiting for me to cut and tear away
the net. That is what is strange about the whole encounter...
we were communucating.

Nedra

Wow! I've had similar experiences with injured dogs. Sometimes they
seem to understand that you're trying to help them. (Other times they
try to bite your face off!) It must have been something to see that
poor hawk struggling. Good job rescuing him.
Laura