Old 24-03-2003, 06:20 PM
George

Default 2003 Santa Barbara International Orchid Show

Just a reminder - the Santa Barbara International Orchid Show is this week!
We have a great schedule of events planned, including a grand opening
preview evening & dinner on Thursday, March 27 to support diabetes research
at the Sansum Medical Research Institute.

Also, don't forget the Congress of the Cymbidium Society of America which
will also be held in Santa Barbara on Saturday, March 29. They are having a
fantastic line-up of speakers from around the world.

For more information, please see:
http://www.sborchidshow.com/
http://www.cymbidium.org/congress.html

We will be posting pictures from the show to our web site at
http://www.hatfieldorchids.com/

See you there!
George