Old 05-01-2007, 11:43 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_6_] Jonno[_6_] is offline

Default Air conditioners

So it is the non de plume I use to prevent spam that is the munched adde
e/m = email address + munched should read mulched I reckon (grin!)

gardenlen wrote:
jonno asked,

""Please explain

i gave up munging my e/m addy yonks ago found it made it difficult
for
communication with little benefit gained.
What form of expression is this? (puzzled look on my face)

this is the return e/m addy that appeared on your e/m to me:

""

unless i am mistaked that is a munged addy and it is yor choice to
take this action, i myself used to in the mistaken belief that it
would help in some way, so i took this opportunity to mention that to
you.

now i also now sign all my posts as well as verify me with the
addition of a web page this give me the human factor when i caht with
others, and i feel it also makes for easier communication.

nothing here for you to take to heart, i would have answered you via
e/mail if i was sure the email would not bounce.

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And