Old 06-01-2007, 09:34 PM posted to aus.gardens
gardenlen gardenlen is offline

Default Air conditioners

g'day jonno,

snipped

Re Air conditoners and Evaporative coolers, we do need to differentiate
as they function quite differently re use of water and some people would
be confused.
Not wishing to be a party pooper, but I feel that the relevant
authorities should be kept informed. I dont know how many of these
things are installed but if the amount of water is this wasteful, it
makes washing machines look good. Remember these are used all the time
when weather is hot and would really consume more than washers, because
of constant use. It could go a long way to explain increased water use
in the summer time.

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--