Old 07-01-2007, 11:11 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Air conditioners

"Jonno" wrote in message
u...

Whatever re addresses.
I repair computers these days, and I find all the spam used to come from
areas such as these, despite putting filters in place.
So this works for me.
Using the terms you are using just confuses me, as I see it as unneccesary
slang, and we have enough crap on the computer scene without this.
Dont take it personally, but I feel people like to confuse things for
their own reasons. So I dont comply.

but, a "munged addy" really IS a "munged addy" (or even a munged address).
that's just what it's _called_. well, it might be called an "altered reply
address" or something like that too, but the other's not really slang any
more because it's so common. jmo anyway.
kylie